Pankaj Tripathi joined Ranveer Singh and Kabir Khan for 83, will play this important role

After the biopic of Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sachin Tendulkar in Bollywood, Kapil Dev's biopic is now being prepared. Kapil Dev had played a key role in capturing the 1983 World Cup as the captain of India. Ranveer Singh will play the role of Kapil Dev in this film by 83.


Kabir Khan is the director of this film and the film's starcast is being selected right now, and recently, Mirzapur's Kaleen Bhaiya aka Pankaj Tripathi also joined the film. Pankaj Tripathi will be seen playing an important character in the film. Man Singh was the manager of the Indian National Cricket team at that time. Pankaj Tripathi will play Man Singh's character in the film.


Pankaj Tripathi said, "Reading the script of the film was a very emotional experience for me. For some part of the script I had Tears in my eyes. I am quite impressed by the journey of Kapil Dev's life and as soon as I read the script, I wanted to do the film."


And if you like this article, then don't forget to Subscribe.

Comments